FREE SPEECH ISSUES IN PENNSYLVANIA:
- Bessey Agreement regarding arrests by, and training of, Civil Affairs officers
BESSEY SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
- GSK v. SHAC regarding distinction between demonstrating outside of a citizen's private residence versus his/her workplace
GSK v SHAC
Third Circuit opinion upholding the constitutionality of Pennsylvania's Hunter Harassment Statute
HAAGENSEN v. PSP Opinion
FREE SPEECH ISSUES IN CALIFORNIA:
- SHARK v. City of West Hollywood regarding the city’s right to enforce a law that prohibits use of SHARK’s "Tiger Truck"
SHARK v. CITY OF WEST HOLLYWOOD
FREE SPEECH ISSUES IN FEDERAL LAW:
- Animal Cruelty should be considered a 'Compelling Government Interest,' argued by Animal Law professors in the US v. Stevens case.
US v STEVENS ANIMAL LAW PROFESSORS' BRIEF
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds First Amendment free speech values in U.S. v. Stevens.
US v. STEVENS SUPREME COURT OPINION
- Complaint challenging constitutionality of Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act
BLUM v. HOLDER Complaint
U.S. Supreme Court strikes National Park Service permit requirements as unconstitutionally overbroad in Boardley v. Dept. of Interior case
BOARDLEY V. DEPT. OF INTERIOR CASE
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds First Amendment rights of Westboro Baptist Church
SNYDER V. PHELPS
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit denies free speech arguments in SHAC appeal
U.S. V. FULLMER